Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another Blog Entry will be coming soon!

Hey all you Blog/Lily Junkies!

Francine asked that I send along a quick message to let you know that she will be providing a "Lily Fix" to you all soon!! We had a big day today and incredibly Cin found the energy to head out on an adventure to the Silk Market. I have the honor and pleasure of babysitting sweet Lily. Unfortunately (for me not her) she is snoozing away and so my fun is limited and I will refrain from my temptation to make lots of noise in the hopes of waking her to play - because she is such a doll. Anyway, no chance of that since our wee Lily sleeps like a log - Francine and I so wish we could sleep as soundly as Lily. It has been another awesome day in China and I know Francine will tell you all about it and offer up some great pics - so hold tight!

Auntie Paula

No comments: